My obsession with 60 Series Land Cruisers started sometime in 2016 when my buddy Sam bought his FJ-62, but the Land Cruiser seed was planted long ago when I was just a kid in high school. I remember one of the gym teachers had one, but I thought it was just a "cool" 4-runner. Turns out, she was driving an 80 Series in champagne gold. I always kept an eye out for those lines and it eventually caught up to me in 2020, when I bought my 1983 FJ60, I affectionately named Dierdre. I've driven across the country 3 times in this beautiful rig and since moving to Hawaii, had her shipped out with me to enjoy the views. She's right at home on the Island with me and I still love seeing the joy in strangers' faces when they see a "classic" old truck.
All photos are printed on Kodak Endura Luster paper for display quality photo texture, high detail visibility, and depth of color.
• 11" x 14" print includes a .5" white border
• 16" x 20" print includes a 1" white border
• 20" x 24" print includes a 1" white border
• 24" x 36" print includes a 1.5" white border
• Shipping is included in the purchase price.
• Prints shipped within 5 business days.
• If you are unsatisfied with the print quality, please contact me and I'll get it taken care of.