One of the first places I had ever wanted to take photos was at the New Jersey Balloon Festival when I was about 10 years old. I remember how big they were and how beautiful they all looked, but when I got the pictures back from my disposable Kodak or Fuji camera some 3 weeks later, it just didn't do the feeling justice. This would become a common story with photography for me (and I suspect most people) as time went on.
This year, I finally got to return to Solberg Airport to witness the hot air balloons launch. But this time, I had my regular camera, and years of experience under my belt. I had an amazing time revisiting a childhood memory and getting a chance to recapture that feeling and I couldn't be more excited to share it.
All photos are printed on Kodak Endura Luster paper for display quality photo texture, high detail visibility, and depth of color.
• 11" x 14" print includes a .5" white border
• 16" x 20" print includes a 1" white border
• 20" x 24" print includes a 1" white border
• 24" x 36" print includes a 1.5" white border
• Shipping is included in the purchase price.
• Prints shipped within 5 business days.
• If you are unsatisfied with the print quality, please contact me and I'll get it taken care of.