I woke up in Dixie National Forest this morning to find out my 5 gallon water tank could've been sold to a local fraternity as an ice luge. The Land Cruiser barely started, but once it got going I was in a damn good place. I headed towards Bryce Canyon National Park, to see what a cold November sunset might reveal and it was truly stunning. I spent the whole day there climbing around where I shouldn't have been and chatting with folks from the nearby shops. There was a ring I loved made by a local jeweler (Navajo if I remember correctly) and I didn't pull the trigger on the purchase, which I regret to this day. The kid in the shop was from a Mexican town "you probably never heard of" called Hermosillo. We were both delighted when I told him that I spent a few days there the Christmas prior. That's the thing about travel; it connects people when you least expect it. I'll always remember that day and as long as I have this photograph, I'll never forget how special that place is.
All photos are printed on Kodak Endura Luster paper for display quality photo texture, high detail visibility, and depth of color.
• 11" x 14" print includes a .5" white border
• 16" x 20" print includes a 1" white border
• 20" x 24" print includes a 1" white border
• 24" x 36" print includes a 1.5" white border
• Shipping is included in the purchase price.
• Prints shipped within 5 business days.
• If you are unsatisfied with the print quality, please contact me and I'll get it taken care of.